$289 Sawmill Creek Resort-Overnight Package voucher for $139
Sawmill Creek Resort is one of the top vacation destinations within the region. But for those lucky enough to live in Northeast Ohio, the resort is more than a summer vacation destination; it’s a fabulous, relaxing escape during fall and winter. The accommodations at Sawmill Creek include diverse guest rooms, each featuring whitewashed, knotty pine accent walls made of logs cut and milled in Ohio’s Amish Country. Amish craftsmen handled the finishing details, which accentuate options like 5-jet whirlpool tubs, romantic gas log fireplaces, and flat screen televisions. Sawmill Creek Resort’s Salmon Run offers upscale dining, including its famous Sunday brunch. For dinner, try the Ancho Glazed Walleye, which is pan seared in an ancho lime glaze, and topped with smoked tomatoes, leeks, peppadew peppers, and black beans, and served with a sweet corn cake and queso fresco.
400 Sawmill Creek Dr. W. • Huron, Ohio 44839
• Deluxe King Room for two guests or a Double Room with 2 full-sized beds (based on availability)
• Breakfast for two at Salmon Run Restaurant
• $10 voucher to the Shops at Sawmill
• Reservations are Required (No Exceptions)
• There will be a $50 fee Fridays and Saturdays ONLY when used June 23rd through August 12th
• $9.95 Resort Fee plus Taxes will be collected at check-in*
• Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance for a full refund on the optional packages and to reschedule your stay
• No Refunds or Exchanges and Not Redeemable for Cash
• Limit 1 package purchase quantity
• Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer
• Expires: 12-31-17
• Based on availability, blackout dates apply
* The Sawmill Creek Resort daily resort fee is $9.95 and covers many of the on site amenity services provided to all guest. A list of these services can be obtained at the lodge front desk.